KNOWLEDGE is POWER 💣💥

The only difference between people who made their own speculations and those who are not is KNOWLEDGE.
Without knowledge, you're talking trash.



Guess what? These people orang yang sangat kuat membawang di belakang.
Bila Allah balas, MELALAK.

Those are not the FACTS..You were LAZY to know the whole story from A-Z or to do some research and you had a Concrete Mind that you're Always Right.
As negative minds couldn't think of a positive outcome. So speculations become FITNAH to me- So many of them.
When I tried to explain but in Their Own MIND they had their own conclusion, everything is wrong and they only look at the negative side.
Wanna know my conclusion? 
Enough said. Bye2. We can deal more later in Akhirat. The deal is CLOSED.


As simple as that. 


For me, I don't do membawang, gossiping so my heart is at Ease. Simple.
ALHAMDULILLAH


Btw Caprice..Not JAKIM, but YADIM 😉

p/s: Reading views naik dengan jayanya sejak semalam. wow. 👏👏
FYI, I'm not scared of anyone. I'm trying to cover your AIB & MARUAH.
You can thank me later.



KNOWLEDGE is POWER.
Don't try to challenge me without knowledge.
I'm not yet an Educator, but I can educate you on how to do "Brainstorming".



How technology connecting or disconnecting people is how you carry yourself.
Maybe kids nowadays use phones for whatsapp.
Back then in primary school during holidays, I remembered I used the home phone (telekom line) to chit chat with my best-friends for long hours. Murah kan call home phone line.
No harm, it was fun back then.

"Do Not allow the knowledge to chase the child. Make sure the child chases the knowledge"-
Caprice 💖


See Caprice sayang my research on you is getting deeper each day ;)

#Oranglaindahlamakenal
#IBarunakKenal
#DalamprosesMengenalJodoh 
lol



#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ
#JihadinEducation
#WeknowUs
#RoadtoHeaven





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

25 marks for FREE!