POWER VIBE 👫





Of all the places...seriouslyyyy? 😞😞😞😞


*******************
why the world is gone crazy?
too much craziness it's been out of control now..never blame God. it's humans' mistakes.


Teruk betul dorg ni kan @capriceofficial .....x hormat agama lain
Respect works both ways. 👌👌We have to do it first and set the best example before expect it from others 🙏 This definitely humiliates Islam as a whole 😓😓

***************************



So far..I prefer chiffon shawl, i found it's easier to style it.

Oh yeah the world might be crazy but our logical thinking keeps us sane. #HANARIZ
The last time we checked our brains are in their respective places. lol
Having the power vibe and the same-minded partner is hard nowadays, so I'm keeping you Ariz ;)😎💑



p/s: I should be the one thanking you the most baby..@capriceofficial 😘💋💑



#HANARIZ
#LifeSkillsIntelectual






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑