PACAR GUWE 👫


For me personally..dah boleh jual dah kot.Abang sayang dah jumpa Jodoh kan?? 😂😂
WOW it's a YES for a bigger market in Indonesia.


*****
Market it to Indonesia cap, if atleast get the 5% people to join that still atleast a million already sign up 🔥
YES TRUE! 

I believe mira is caprice punya jodoh 🙏💘
Saya terima dengan lapang dada dan hati yang terbuka 😇🙏💑 


Why dun you tatap muka Mira tu..sure hilang stress...
HAHAHAH Great Idea sis Great idea. Confirm Caprice tgh scroll down photo album dia lol 🤣🤣




PLUS..  Indonesian people keep looking for foreigners; Germany/Australian to be their life partner.
Why eh?? 
I watched some on youtube "pacar sama Bule" 😂😂
Tak percaya?
Watch this

"Cinta itu Menyatukan" 😉💖


So sweet couple 😍
Polly is definitely a True Beauty. She's so sweet, kind and humble 👍👍


#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑