EMPOWERING US 💖💑





Taken from her official speech yesterday
"This was the kind of girl she has always been..
Stubborn, Determined, Very impatient
that girl is Me, still the ME I am today"
(OMG Vivy I thought you were talking to me! lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 )


Remember I shared about "Women Empowering"??
This is the kinda Role Model that I look up to. I love your speech, obviously.
Inspiring not to just in the Entrepreneurship itself but no matter what challenges that we are going through right now, we got this!
(Basically I love everything you posted!!I have been following you ever since God knows when..lol.)

For me it's very important to be SELECTIVE on your CIRCLE.
(colleagues/friends)
That would bring out GOOD THINKING, PROFESSIONALISM and GOOD AURA to you as well.


HUGS VIVY YUSOF 👯



OMG this kid is so cheeky I love her!

This reminds me of...
I started wearing glasses when I was 7years old.
Due to my careless and slumber-ness I kept crashing mine, i had to buy new ones for like 3 times in a row. 
End up I had to wear it with a string attached to it and friends started calling me PROFESSOR. 
Tbh I hate wearing that string on and stop calling me that!! lol 😒😒
Now I'm still wearing lenses.




If Ariz doesn't have vision problem then just hope the future kids take that genes of you. lol  🤣🤣 


#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑