I'm UP :)



@Malaysia

@NewZealand

I have always believed in "moderation"
In the middle
Or any synonyms to that


Being neither too high nor too low
So that I can always look up to the "soaring people" who have achieved much success and triumphs than me in motivating me to work harder
and simultaneously
Look down to those people who are less fortunate in life as a reminder to myself to always be filled with gratitude for all the blessings that I have 



Except
meddling in between Me and My Success
Not cool

oh yeah
Before making a false statement about who I am
Better get your facts right first okay

Well I don't really mind because I know how happy I am to build my own Empire :)

In fact, there's some people keep questioning..
How does "pictures" work to solve and mend the situations??
Like seriously? It's not about all the photos dude.. it's about the Words, the Efforts,Time and Energy but most importantly the Stories behind it all
Since I was in Egypt up till now, "convincing" me about the nasty Impossibilities
just made me realised who was the First Real Culprit right from the start. 
Surprisingly 
I wondered if all the filming you have Produced are even That Great..On Top of The World?

If you Can't See anything, just say Nothing at all :)
I'm not saying that I'm gonna show you how the situations will turn out in the end, Allah will show you how. 
You Just Need to Keep Brushing your Faith and your Patience Up alright
Peace


Ohhhh
HEBATNYA KAMU
hehe
Watch this


I hope you understand what the message is all about 
Do I need to make it clear to you?
or
Do I NOPE :)


Oh
Kalau You tanya I Mila ni siapa
I akan jawab Jiran sebelah rumah I..

DUHHH

Tula gunanya INSTAGRAM
It's not all about you..
"Melangkaui Sempadan"
Thank You Berita Harian :)

Please Don't Tell Me those "Big Awards" You have received are still Not Enough and meant Nothing to you..OMG Really??
 Jaw dropped

In my opinion; they deserve Your "Numerical Figures" on their Instagram
with their Brilliant contents 
But anyways I believe
Semua ni rezeki kan
Say ALHAMDULILLAH
:)



*************************************************


Oh Mila that's why you're my fav girl- You speak my mind, fabulous girl!
Also Emma. Legit twinnies ;)


They are making another collaboration; the "Dream team"
Oh guys guysssss!!
Visit this Ig @kcstauffer 
Now now now! Today itself!

Instagram @kcstauffer @kcstauffer @kcstauffer
Please check out their insta stories, they came up with some amazing contents and do follow them
You Guys's Family Rawkkk!! 
;)



*************************************************************






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑