DESTRUCTIVELY DANGEROUS ML

See how she manipulates things
“Great people contruct monuments with the stones their critics throw at You”
Oh you’re so Great ML so so Great Meruntuhkan orang lain yang nak bina masjid. SO GREAT. Lol
Tak sedar2 lagi atau nak kene mak bapak sendiri yg tampar muka kau baru nak sedar ML


Melampau nya lah betina ni
Suka MANIPULATE things
Critics brought you to London really?
You Eat Critics to get you to London, New York and all over the world is it?
Oh really DISGUSTING Job you’re doing ML


Sejenis yang oh aku nak itu nak ini, I have to have a THICK FACE being with him
Aku cabar kau ML
Oh Please ML Please make an official statement to the Press saying that you are actually Head over heels to a VVIP and mention the name too yeah ML? That clears off your WILD GOSSIPS of Baby Sayang?
Mana la tau kene SAMAN ke kene Critic lg you lagi suka kan?
Aku kan Hebat
Takpe lepas kene critic dapat holiday overseas lagi..kau pk mcm tu kan ML
Keje jadi PENIPU tapi beruntung?
BUDAK TAK MATANG


OMG MURAHNYA PEREMPUAN
MURAHHHHHNYA


The fact that You actually have ZERO RESPECT to me as a Woman = You are seriously out of MY league
I Pray You get all the ZEROs in life ML
I Will Never Let You Get the Powers and Possessions  you have been dreaming off to get ML before you destroying all for your own benefits


Destructively Dangerous ML;
You Enjoy Destroying people = We are so much Delightful Enjoy Destroying You
You are in so much heaven troubling me = I will make you pay all of this brought to Justice
In which that includes Your family too how about that?
Your Family will need to be responsible too to all the shits you have done
Eh of course, you destroy another family, I can destroy yours too. Note this well ML. I’m seriously warning You

And ML the Great, I will make sure you Enjoy the Hell on Earth


And I believe in United Nations (UNDP) that is responsible for being Justice
A Con Artist Will Get Arrested and I’ll be the happiest one on earth ML

Stop People like ML from MISUSE and ABUSE the responsibilities and that will be a great lesson to everybody
And She Shall Be Destroyed Before She Even knew it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais πŸ’‘