COFFEE GANG

Coffee paling best?
Drink with the gang yo
 A Latte NICER with Mocha or Cappuccino..oh make it Hot please

Did you get my point? :)


We don't really need 2 cups
Even 1 Coffee "Venti" feels like heaven to drink with your teammates 
Am I Right or Right? ;)





Sambil menghirup udara yang segar
Angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa

Damn So Nice

Hint: Biskut Borio Tiada di Malaysia 




 If you see us anywhere around you just say HI ok?







So engrossed in the making of A PERRRRRRFECT Salad




Bang..nak salad, timun dgn tomato lebih. 
Thousand island dressing tu letak lebih sikit eh
k Tq hee




 Although coffee is your thing
Make sure if you have your gastric problem to be resolved first before consume it too much k
Takut melarat jadi Ulcer nanti..pastu jadi Cancer. ish Na'uzubillah minzalik..No No kan

Prevent is better than cure
Health is Wealth :)
Khidmat Nasihat Masyarakat 





Kalau nak lepak coffee roger lah I k?
I ONZZZ je
lol


WAIT
You Minat tak kasut I?
by Charles&Keith..LAWA kan
tapi size kasut I surprisingly 7 1/2 or 8
I Know..Panjang kan?!
Kalau sama size kaki boleh la share

 K lah bai

***********************
Oh 1 more, 1 more....
You Can Never Say Goodbye To My Name for God sake??!!
I pray God won't forbid you from the things that you don't like
Lemme Sing for you my voice not bad tau ;)

the Free-spirited one is ME- with another D at the end
Even Kate Spade doesn't like a Copycat ya know
ok enough typing
I have had enough New York Screen Saver in my laptop anyways :)
k bai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑