Lucky 11 Caprice ❤️



Earlier today. @SgBuloh
OMG another Lucky Number! (Or was it a Lucky Draw??😅)
11 Caprice is haunting me everywhere hahaha ❤️😍😘💑


Another blood sample was taken today. 
TBH..I am DAMN SCARED of OPERATION. 😭😭
 I've had a bad experience before on that particular case so I'm still having that TRAUMA.
Please pray for me for a better Major Health condition. and I really mean it 🙏🙏❤️




(Sorry camera ni menipu 😂😂)
Was wearing One of my many fav brands..ARIANI.
Of course fav for thousands of ladies out there. Not only one. lol
Had Lunch with my mom after the apptmnt.





Jodoh showed up somehow 🙊🙊
When the MIXture of hurricane met a rapper then it became.."wrapped in a hurricane" 
#HANARIZ 😜😂😆
I hope during the time of your sickness my jokes will always cure you, somehow
My care would ease your pain,
and my crazi-fun-ness might wipe off the burden from your chest.


Gain your 300% strength back and GWS baby!
LOOOVVEEEE PAKWE @capriceofficial
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



#HANARIZ



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑