KIDS for life 💑



Just because..That puppy so cute.
And a different view and always WISE advice given by Mr Caprice 😉💖

Putting a brand's name is always not easy for me 😅
Hmm just thought of #Mirai (japanese = the future )

lol tetibe teringat lagu ni




Aaahh my fav section: KIDS stuffs 😁😁
Mengikut pengalaman utk I yg ade 13 anak buah. 
13 kids okayy
Yessss I have 4 beautiful nieces and the others are boys
(Here, BOYS are conquering the clan. lol)
as I'm their only single aunty
I always Pening everytime nak belikan barang for all of them lol
so now you know why I keep nagging most of the time..
Sometimes they teased me calling me "TEACHER" 😑😑😑

ok jokes aside..let's make it newborn till 12y/o yeayyyyy!!
Majulah KIDS for #miracap 
LOL





Little facts about me..
I was selected for "SYAIR" as class representer 😅😅
I joined KOIR, nasyid, on the stage Drama.- ALL I got selected
I swear I love trying new things. Just like what I did last time 



I really believe the best Jodoh selected for me..is you @capriceoffical
Because Truly, Deeply I feel everything is SPECIALLY and LOVELY kind of different 😉💑



#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑