DRUGS ❤️👫


Got my lucky number 😍😍

Today. Hospital routine.
Medicines stock for my mom. 2 monthly.
Still attached with UKM since my dad worked under UKM last time.
Currently other main follow-ups are under UiTM. Sg buloh branch.
(To some extent, we are related to UiTM abang Caprice 😂)
Alhamdulillah blessed for the privilege.🙏😇
I’m jealous of my dad’s students coz they got the COOLEST Lecturer. Hee
Still, Physiology(the study of normal human body functions) was one of the toughest subjects for me EVER. 😅


Btw sini ade Psychiatric dep. Sis nak try tak? 
Mungkin I boleh cari CABLE kat sini utk tolong you.🤣🤣
I saw your swings of emotions. 
Kejap Happy kejap Sedih. 
Kejap Gelak sorang2 kejap muka annoyed. 
You look so SICK sis. 
Everyone is so worried with the varieties of your WEIRD behaviours.



Same kinda WHITE day.
Happy working PAKWE. 😘😎






*Before*


*Few days after*
OH MAK KAU TEKEJUUTTTT!!!

TRY HARD sgt sis nak copy iolls.
Tak penah pakai coloured contact lenses ke sis? ohh lupa dah buat Eye Lasik.
Wait Lasik paling kurg kos pun RM6000 for both eyes? am i right or wrong?

Btw tips no. 1. xjadila nak tiru expression i sis. RILEK SUDAHHH
Tak pandai BERLAKON ke???
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw ade admin account IG, ade orang lain tlg buatkan kerja sis. Memang la senang. Cuba buat semua kerja even kat Insta from A-Z sendiri? Confirm xleh buat 😂😂



P/S: Kan dah kene BANG BANG ngn abang Cap sis ni..orang dah byk kali nasihat tak nak dengar..Jangan guna RASUAH. DEGIL 😅


#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑