KEDAHGeng 💑


7 years ago..waah time flies.
When my dad was the Vice Dean of Faculty and the Head of Asrama.
It was during my summer hols so I've had the privilege to join him and make a tour around the asrama, during the Registration day.
It was nice seeing other people experiencing the same too, except that I had to survive on my own, with only friends, in a remote place, far far away from Malaysia 😅😇🙏


Ignore the "comment"
I memang garang sejak azali. suka jeling2 orang..
Gangster kan 😏😆



Have fun for your talk tomorrow baby! @capriceofficial
And have a safe trip to beloved KEDAH! hehe 😘💑






p/s: yes PAKWE @capriceofficial keep on repeat lagu CINTA LUARBIASA throughout your journey soon. As if I'll be there too. lol 💖😉😘👫




#MIRACAP
#HANARIZ
#KEDAHGeng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑