NO TRUST

What's love when there is no trust
Where is the love
When you trust the OUTSIDERS More, telling them all the secrets and P&C stuffs just to get BETRAYED again and again

YOU ARE CRAZY

CRAZY FOR USING PEOPLE

God bless me I Keep my SANITY


I am Able to differentiate between a Glass and a PEARL
A Gold from a Digger
A Diamond from the CON ARTIST

I see you have a very small circle of friends which truly defines how CRAZILY LONELY you are made you an INSANE DREAMER


When your love is merely from the Outer/Physical Appearance that's the only thing you get

Coz when you are less appreciative of a REAL PERSON, then you keep hanging around with only The FAKE ONES

You would rather spend your time with the FAKE ONES and seal business with them more than you want to spend with the REAL PERSON in Real Life

ALL FAKE

Pathetic life even with loads of money, too dumb to use it well

Ade terasa menyusahkan kau ke EGOISTIC
Tak Salah Mencuba? Pastu dah habis Mencuba sampai kene kikis still salahkan I Jugak??
Congrats for losing so much of your money and BOOOO YOU BACK for keep being USED ONLY!!!!


TAKE IT, TAKE YOUR GOD IN YOUR HEART ML.
WORSHIP HIM AS YOUR GOD TIL YOU DIE; WORTHLESS LIFE YOU'RE LIVING

 I'M WATCHING HOW HAPPY HAVING A HUMAN AS YOUR GOD AND HOW FAR WOULD IT BRING YOU TO YOUR HAPPINESS

TILL YOU CRAWL DYING LOSING IT ALL ML

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

after so long..I'm back! :D

My Handsome Milo Ais 💑